In this paper data-aided (DA) frequency domain (FD) channel estimation in a 2×2 multi-input-multi-output
(MIMO) system is investigated. Using orthogonal training sequences, fast and robust CD and DGD estimation is
demonstrated for a 112 Gbit/s PDM-QPSK system over a wide range of combined linear channel impairments.
|Conference||13th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON)|
|Period||26/06/2011 → 30/06/2011|
|Series|| 2012 14th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON)|
- Chromatic dispersion (CD)
- Differential group delay (DGD)
- Fiber optics communications
- Digital coherent receivers.
- Optical performance monitoring (OPM)