This report describes the work done under EFDA contract 06-1478
(EFDA Ref.: TW6-TPDS-DIASUP10). The main part of the work
has been focused on:
1) An outline plan for the full development of the CTS diagnostic
for ITER, including specifications for future design tasks on the
system and R&D tasks on critical components.
2) An engineering design and test in a blanket mock-up of the frontend
quasi-optical High Field Side (HFS) antenna system,.
3) Some considerations on the waveguide mounting.
4) Neutronics and thermo-elastic calculations on nuclear and
radiative heating of the first mirror required to provide input to the
5) An engineering design of the front-end quasi-optical components
for the Low Field Side (LFS) system in the port plug.
6) A discussion on possible calibration methods.
|Series||Denmark. Forskningscenter Risoe. Risoe-R|
- Fusion energy