This report contains the results from the Energy Development
and Demonstration Project “Aeroelastic Optimization
of MW wind turbine” (AeroOpt). The project has had the
following five Work Packages:
1. Geometric non-linear, anisotropic beamelement forHAWC2
2. Closed-loop eigenvalue analysis of controlled wind turbines
3. Resonant wave excitation of lateral tower bending modes
4. Development of next generation aerodynamic design tools
5. Advanced design and verification of airfoils
The purposes of these Work Packages are briefly described in
the Preface and a summary of the results are given in Section 2.
Thereafter, the results from each Work Package are described
in eight subsequent chapters.
|Series||Denmark. Forskningscenter Risoe. Risoe-R|