VOFAPro is a research collaboration involving several institutions from 4 EU-countries.It is supported financially by the EU AIR-programme. The aim is to reduce use of volatile, organic solvents in industrial cleaning. Focus is on assessment of technical properties and cleaning abilities of fatty acid esters with particular regard to metal surface cleaning and removal of paints.
|Effective start/end date||01/01/1995 → 30/09/1997|
- Technical University of Denmark (lead)
- University of Amsterdam (Project partner)
- Kooperationsstelle Hamburg (Project partner)
- EnPro ApS (Project partner)
- Materials Ireland/Forbairt (Project partner)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.