The main objective of the project is to carry out break-through science leading to innovations in the central production technologies for conversion of lignocellulosic biomass into second generation bioethanol. These central processes include pretreatment, hydrolysis and fermentation. The work at DTU is focusing on magnetic immobilised cellulases.
|Effective start/end date||01/01/2010 → 31/12/2014|
- Technical University of Denmark (lead)
- Matís (Project partner)
- Weyland Industries (Project partner)
- SINTEF (Project partner)
- Equinor ASA (Project partner)
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd. (Project partner)
- Innventia AB (Project partner)
- Paper and Fibre Research Institute (Project partner)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.