The overarching goal of this study is to contribute to the decarbonisation of heating and cooling (H&C). This means supporting the expansion of renewable and energy efficient H&C technologies (EET&RET H&C) such as heat pumps (HP) and district heating and cooling (DHC) at the system level, technology level and instrument level.
|Effective start/end date||01/08/2020 → 31/05/2022|
- Technical University of Denmark
- Fraunhofer ISI (Project partner) (lead)
- Austrian Institute of Technology (Project partner)
- University of Aberdeen (Project partner)
- European Heat Pump Association (Project partner)
- district heating
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.