The overall objective of IMSI is: To explore and test methods for use of new satellite earth observation data in sea ice monitoring and improve utilisation of these observations in a wider user community EMI/DCRS participation includes development of new ice products from passive microwave satellite data and the development of an Internet based data distribution system for ice information. (Related projects - see: www.dcrs.dtu.dk).
|Effective start/end date||01/02/1997 → 31/03/1999|
- Technical University of Denmark (lead)
- Aalto University (Project partner)
- Finnish Institute of Marine Research (Project partner)
- Danish Meteorological Institute (Project partner)
- Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center (Project partner)
- Institut français de recherche pour l'exploitation de la mer (Project partner)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.