The purpose of the FUSE project is to develop and demonstrate an urban electric vehicle charging infrastructure which will both satisfy the heterogeneous charging demand from the cities inhabitant while at the same time ensuring that the charging equipment is future-proof and can communicate with the power system to support smart charging.
|Effective start/end date||01/09/2020 → 31/08/2023|
- Technical University of Denmark (lead)
- Radius (Project partner)
- Tmrow IVS (Project partner)
- Dansk Energi (Project partner)
- COWI A/S (Project partner)
- Elbilkonsulenten (Project partner)
- Spirii (Project partner)
- Frederiksberg Kommune
- Electric vehicles
- Charging infrastructure
- Vehilce-grid integration
- Charging infrastructure planning
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.