The use of microbial degradation processes as a remedy is attractive because contaminants are degraded to carbondioxid, water and salts. The research activities focuses on on enhancement of microbial degradation by addition of electron, donors, nutrient or microbes. The target compounds are chlorinated aliphatic compounds actual contaminated sites. The activities are carried out in collaboration with the county of Funen, Copenhagen County and consulting companys in Demmark and North America. The work is supported by County of Funen and the Danish EPA.
|Effective start/end date||01/01/2000 → 31/12/2006|
- Technical University of Denmark (lead)
- NIRAS A/S (Project partner)
- Hedeselskabet (Project partner)
- COWI A/S (Project partner)
- Fyns Amt (Project partner)
- GeoSyntec Consultants (Project partner)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.