The overall goal of this project is to develop new and efficient methods for stereoselective asymmetric organic synthesis, i.e. the synthesis of organic compounds in a single three-dimensional form. A focus of our research in this area in recent years has been the study of asymmetric Wittig-type reactions. In future work, our work will be expanded to cover several other powerful reaction types as well. The research involves both experimental synthetic work and computational modelling.
|Effective start/end date
|01/09/1996 → 31/12/2000
- Technical University of Denmark (lead)
- University of Regensburg (Project partner)
- Royal Danish School of Pharmacy (Project partner)
- Tallinn University of Technology (Project partner)
- University of Tartu (Project partner)
- University of Notre Dame (Project partner)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.