The German government research establishment "GeoForschungsZentrum" developed under a contract to the German government a microsatellite named "Champ". The Space Instrumentation Group was given a contract to modify the first generation Star Imager with one camera, to the new Star Imager which features two cameras. The flight instruments were delivered for integration in the fall of 1998. the Integration and Test phase will commence throughout 1999.
|Effective start/end date||24/06/1996 → 31/12/2005|
- Technical University of Denmark (lead)
- Helmholtz Centre Potsdam - German Research Centre for Geosciences (Project partner)
- RST GmbH (Project partner)
- Jena-Optronik GmbH (Project partner)
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (Project partner)
- Dornier GmbH (Project partner)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.