The aim of COTEVOS is to establish the optimal structure and capacities to test the conformance, interoperability and performance of all systems making up the infrastructure for the charge of Electrical Vehicles (EV).
By being in close collaboration with European EV initiatives, equipment manufacturers, service providers, utilities and industrial networks, COTEVOS seeks a collective EU approach to EV interoperability and smart charging.
On 29 February, 2016, the COTEVOS project (“Concepts, Capacities and Methods for Testing EV systems and their interOperability within the Smart grids”) came to a successful end with project objectives fully accomplished. The main achievements of the project are:
• Analysis of the roles and needs of EV-related stakeholders
• Development of potential business models for EV integration
• Interoperability gap analysis between EVs and electric power system in all domains
• EV System Architecture, compliable with the Smart Grid Architecture Model (SGAM)
• Interoperability test cases and their testing procedures for EV integration
• Roadmap for interoperability and interoperability test development
These outcomes and activities will be consolidated in the COTEVOS’s white book “Business Opportunities and Interoperability Assessment for EV Integration” along with best practices from project partners. The white book will be available online for free download on the COTEVOS website.
The specification of the interoperability testing services of the COTEVOS partners and further parties is already available in the Database of DER and Smart Grid Research Infrastructure.
Oversigt over aktører omkring opladning af en elbil. Herunder elnettet og den økonomiske del. Test af opladningsløsninger, samt udfærdigelse af en White Book
|Effective start/end date||01/09/2013 → 29/02/2016|