The project is aimed at funding the Danish participation in the project ''Analysis of potentials and costs of storage of CO2 in the Utsira aquifer in the North Sea - StorageUtsira'' within FENCO-ERA, which is an EU network for national R&D activities in 13 countries in the field of fossil energy conversion and CO2 capture and storage.
|Effective start/end date||01/01/2009 → 17/05/2010|
- Technical University of Denmark (lead)
- University College London (Project partner)
- University of Stuttgart (Project partner)
- Institute for Energy Technology (Project partner)
- Utrecht University (Project partner)
- Carbon Captura and Storage
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.