The main objectives of the project are to identify contributions and limitations of approaches to CSCW analysis and design with a view to overcoming the limitations of existing single theoretical and disciplinary approaches; to interrelate theories and methodologies for the design and assessment of systems for collaborative working in complex environments; and to seek answers to industrial needs by looking at adequate information support systems for working and learning environments.
|Effective start/end date||01/09/1996 → 31/08/1999|
- Technical University of Denmark (lead)
- King's College London (Project partner)
- CNRS (Project partner)
- University of Rouen (Project partner)
- University of Sussex (Project partner)
- University of Siena (Project partner)
- University of Liege (Project partner)
- University of Limerick (Project partner)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.