Oxidative defense, mandatory for protection of human health and for maintaining safety and freshness of foods, will be investigated in dietary invention studies in humans. Early stages of oxidation involving protein damage and formation of long-lived protein radicals will be characterized in fish and pig muscle systems which will allow detection of radical damage in tissues in more details than in humans.
|Effective start/end date||01/05/1999 → 30/04/2001|
- Technical University of Denmark (lead)
- University of Copenhagen (Project partner)
- Aarhus University (Project partner)
- Danish Veterinary and Food Administration (Project partner)
- Danish Railway Association (Project partner)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.