The main objective in this project was to develop a complete method to produce compact brazed plate heat exchangers which are resistant to ammonia and chlorine rich environments. New filler materials and methods for vacuumbrazing was developed.
|Effective start/end date||01/11/1992 → 01/08/1996|
- Technical University of Denmark (lead)
- SWEP International AB (Project partner)
- Rheinisch-Westfälische Technicsche Hochschule Aachen (Project partner)
- Vacuumschmelze GmbH & Co. KG (Project partner)
- Industrihærderiet A/S (Project partner)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.