Activity: Attending an event › Participating in or organising workshops, courses, seminars etc.
The following topics were studied:
- Basic theory of rheology
- Rheological parameters, measuring systems and test methods
- Discussion of the flow behaviour of viscous liquids and the deformation behaviour of viscoelastic materials
- Typical applications in Research and Development and Quality Control
- Interpretation of flow, creep, relaxation, oscillatory, time and temperature curves and the practical use of the test results
- Measurements using rotational and oscillatory rheometers