The use of polyurethane as encapsulating method for polymer solar cells—An inter laboratory study on outdoor stability in 8 countries
Publication: Research - peer-review › Journal article – Annual report year: 2012
|Journal||Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells|
|State||Published - 2012|
This work was supported by:
– The Danish Strategic Research Council (DSF2104-07-0022)
and EUDP (64009-0050 and 64011-0002).
– The European Commission as part of the Framework 7 ICT
2009 collaborative project HIFLEX (Grant agreement no. 248678), the Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI Project no.678)
and by Agentschap NL within the project OZOFAB (grantno. EOSLT1002).
– AM and EAK a financial support from the European Commis sion’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013) under Grant Agreement no.261936.
– The UK Big Lottery Fund/OPAL project for the London pyronometer data.
|Citations||Web of Science® Times Cited: 23|
- Encapsulation, Polyurethane, Organic solar cells, Outdoor stability study, Round robin, Inter laboratory study (ILS)