Publication: Research - peer-review › Journal article – Annual report year: 2012
|Journal||Chemical Engineering Science|
|State||Published - 2012|
- Leverage method is applied for evaluation of experimental phase equilibrium data.
- Solubility data of paraffin waxes/diamondoids in gaseous systems are studied.
- The Hat matrix, the Williams plot, and residuals are the elements of the method.
- The original Chrastil and Mèndez-Santiago and Teja correlations are used.
- It is interpreted that none of the experimental data can be designated as outliers
|Citations||Web of Science® Times Cited: 18|
- Evaluation of data, Paraffin waxes, Diamondoids, Outlier diagnostics, Phase equilibrium data, Gaseous system