Publication: Research - peer-review › Journal article – Annual report year: 2012
|Journal||Chemical Engineering Science|
- A new method of monitoring the asphaltene stability in crude oil is developed
- Least-Square Support Vector Machine (LSSVM) is applied for this purpose.
- SARA fraction and Refractive Index data are employed for its development
- Developed two-parameter model results show 0.6% AARD from the RI data.
- A computer program is presented as a predictive tool for detection of the stability.
|Citations||Web of Science® Times Cited: 9|
- Atmospheric pressure, Computer program listings, Crude oil, Patient monitoring, Refractive index, Stability, Support vector machines, Asphaltenes