A statistical method for evaluation of the experimental phase equilibrium data of simple clathrate hydrates
Publication: Research - peer-review › Journal article – Annual report year: 2012
|Journal||Chemical Engineering Science|
- Leverage method is applied for evaluation of experimental phase equilibrium data.
- Experimental phase equilibrium data of various simple clathrate hydrates are studied.
- 5 hydrate dissociation data are found to be probable doubtful ones.
- 10 data points are designated as out of applicability domain of the correlation.
|Citations||Web of Science® Times Cited: 7|
- Evaluation of data, Gas hydrate, Leverage approach, Hat matrix, Williams plot, Outlier diagnostics