- University of Helsinki, Finland
- The Royal Veterinary & Agricultural University, Denmark
- University College Cork, Ireland
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- National Food and Nutrition Institute, Poland
The overall research plan for the project included five specific objectives achieved through five work packages, of which Danish Institute for Food and Veterinary Research (DFVF) participated in two: To assess the dose necessary to replenish vitamin D status in an immigrant population group with minimal sun exposure and to determine the effect on bone mass (WP3) To examine the influence of dissimilarities in environmental and behaviouristic patterns on supply levels of vitamin D between different European countries (WP4) Besides, Division of Nutrition was the scientific, administrative and financial coordinator of the project.
|Period||01/01/01 → 30/06/04|