- Department of Development and Planning, Ålborg University, Denmark
- Denmark's Pedagogical University College (DPU) at Aarhus University, Research programme for environment- and health education, Denmark
- Boris Andersen Counselling
- The Danish Catering Centre
- Y Group
- Technical University of Denmark, Department of Management Engineering, Denmark
The project aims at evaluating the effects on children of different healthy school food interventions.. The project consists of a several work packages with the following research questions: WP1 - Diet & Nutrtion: Does the school food has an effect on the student's dietary intake? Is dietary intake different for students in different age groups? WP2 -Coaching & counselling How can coaching of intermediaries be developed to efficacy Does coaching of intermediaries have an effect on dietary intake? WP3 - Learning & preferences How does the school food environment influence the learning climate? How does the school food environment influence the well-being and concentration of the students? WP 4 - Sociotechnical approach to school food What type of meaning and sense does teachers and students attribute to different school food concepts? What organisational and social pre-conditions are needed for the long term survival of school food programs? Does price has an effect on the students demand and use of the school food programme?
|Period||01/05/08 → 31/12/09|