Research and development of manufacturing technology for advanced fibre composites with polymer matrix:
- Research, development and implementation of new process technology for fibre composites; vacuum infusion, filament winding, autoclave and press consolidation.
- Planning, execution and documentation of manufacturing.
- Evaluation of composite material quality by fibre content and porosity determination, light microscopy and SEM.
- Controlled and documented fabrication of test specimens for mechanical test and characterisation.
- Innovation: Wind turbine industry, medical devices, prototype development and furniture projects.
Supervisor for PhD, master and bachelor students.
Publication: Research - peer-review › Journal article – Annual report year: 2014
Publication: Research - peer-review › Poster – Annual report year: 2014
Publication: Research - peer-review › Article in proceedings – Annual report year: 2014
Forskningscenter Risoe Materialeforskning, Denmark
ISI indexed (2013): no, FI (2013): 1
ISSNs: 0043-1648, 00431648
ISSNs (Electronic): 1873-2577
Elsevier BV, Netherlands
ISI indexed (2013): yes, FI (2013): 2
ISSNs (Electronic): 1573-4897
Springer Netherlands, Netherlands
ISI indexed (2013): yes, FI (2013): 1
Place of employment
Latest activities and conferences