Research and development of manufacturing technology for advanced fibre composites with polymer matrix:
- Research, development and implementation of new process technology for fibre composites; vacuum infusion, filament winding, autoclave and press consolidation.
- Planning, execution and documentation of manufacturing.
- Evaluation of composite material quality by fibre content and porosity determination, light microscopy and SEM.
- Controlled and documented fabrication of test specimens for mechanical test and characterisation.
- Innovation: Wind turbine industry, medical devices, prototype development and furniture projects.
Supervisor for PhD, master and bachelor students.
Publication: Research - peer-review › Article in proceedings – Annual report year: 2013
- In press
Plasma treatment of carbon fibres and glass-fibre-reinforced polyesters at atmospheric pressure for adhesion improvement
Publication: Research - peer-review › Journal article – Annual report year: 2013
Prediction of process induced shape distortions and residual stresses in large fibre reinforced composite laminates : With application to Wind Turbine Blades
Publication: Research › Ph.D. thesis – Annual report year: 2013
Forskningscenter Risoe Materialeforskning, Denmark
FI (2012): 1, ISI indexed (2012): no
ISSNs: 0043-1648, 00431648
Elsevier BV, Netherlands
FI (2012): 2, ISI indexed (2012): yes
Springer Netherlands, Netherlands
FI (2012): 1, ISI indexed (2012): yes
Nova Science Publishers, Incorporated, 0-941743
Latest activities and conferences