Research and development of manufacturing technology for advanced fibre composites with polymer matrix:
- Research, development and implementation of new process technology for fibre composites; vacuum infusion, filament winding, autoclave and press consolidation.
- Planning, execution and documentation of manufacturing.
- Evaluation of composite material quality by fibre content and porosity determination, light microscopy and SEM.
- Controlled and documented fabrication of test specimens for mechanical test and characterisation.
- Innovation: Wind turbine industry, medical devices, prototype development and furniture projects.
Supervisor for PhD, master and bachelor students.
Investigation of Mechanical Properties of Unidirectional Steel Fiber/Polyester Composites: Experiments and Micromechanical Predictions
Publication: Research - peer-review › Journal article – Annual report year: 2014
Publication: Research - peer-review › Conference abstract in proceedings – Annual report year: 2015
Publication: Research - peer-review › Article in proceedings – Annual report year: 2015
Forskningscenter Risoe Materialeforskning, Denmark
ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed no, BFI (2015): BFI-level 1
ISSNs: 0043-1648, 0043-1648
Additional searchable ISSN (Electronic): 1873-2577
Elsevier BV, Netherlands
ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed yes, BFI (2015): BFI-level 2, Scopus rating (2015): 1.552 1.896
Additional searchable ISSN (Electronic): 1548-0569
John/Wiley & Sons, Inc., United States
ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed yes, BFI (2015): BFI-level 1, Scopus rating (2015): 0.6 0.778
Place of employment
Latest activities and conferences