Research and development of manufacturing technology for advanced fibre composites with polymer matrix:
- Research, development and implementation of new process technology for fibre composites; vacuum infusion, filament winding, autoclave and press consolidation.
- Planning, execution and documentation of manufacturing.
- Evaluation of composite material quality by fibre content and porosity determination, light microscopy and SEM.
- Controlled and documented fabrication of test specimens for mechanical test and characterisation.
- Innovation: Wind turbine industry, medical devices, prototype development and furniture projects.
Supervisor for PhD, master and bachelor students.
Publication: Communication › Sound/Visual production (digital) – Annual report year: 2015
Publication: Research › Report – Annual report year: 2015
Publication: Research - peer-review › Journal article – Annual report year: 2014
Forskningscenter Risoe Materialeforskning, Denmark
BFI (2015): BFI-level 1, ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed no
ISSNs: 0043-1648, 00431648
ISSNs (Electronic): 1873-2577
Elsevier BV, Netherlands
BFI (2015): BFI-level 2, ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed yes
ISSNs (Electronic): 1548-0569
John/Wiley & Sons, Inc., United States
BFI (2015): BFI-level 1, ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed yes
Place of employment
Latest activities and conferences