Karl Sjöstrand

Karl Sjöstrand

(Former)

I work part time, about 30 %, as external lecturer in the data analysis group. My activities are mainly focussed on teaching in various statistics and image analysis subjects, along with research on sparse modelling and analysis. The other 70 % I spend as image analysis specialist at EXINI Diagnostics AB in Lund, Sweden, a company which develops and markets products for computer aided diagnosis from medical images.

View graph of relations

View all »

  • Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging

    ISSNs: 1475-0961

    Additional searchable ISSN (Electronic): 1475-097X

    Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Ltd., United Kingdom

    BFI (2017): BFI-level 1, Scopus rating (2016): CiteScore 1.49 SJR 0.635 SNIP 0.778, ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed yes, Web of Science (2017): Indexed Yes

    Central database

    Journal

  • I E E E Transactions on Medical Imaging

    ISSNs: 0278-0062

    Additional searchable ISSN (Electronic): 1558-254X

    Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, United States

    BFI (2017): BFI-level 2, Scopus rating (2016): CiteScore 4.83 SJR 1.522 SNIP 2.369, ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed yes, Web of Science (2017): Indexed Yes

    Central database

    Journal

  • Medical Image Analysis

    ISSNs: 1361-8415

    Additional searchable ISSN (Electronic): 1361-8423

    Elsevier BV, Netherlands

    BFI (2017): BFI-level 2, Scopus rating (2016): CiteScore 5.69 SJR 1.948 SNIP 2.838, ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed yes, Web of Science (2017): Indexed Yes

    Central database

    Journal

View all »

Download as:
Download as PDF
Select render style:
ShortLong
PDF
Download as HTML
Select render style:
ShortLong
HTML
Download as Word
Select render style:
ShortLong
Word
Download as: To download, please limit the number of search results to 1,000 or less.

ID: 2163779