Jeppe Revall Frisvad
Richard Petersens Plads
Building: 321, 210
2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Computer graphics. Digital image synthesis. Realistic rendering.
Material appearance. Light scattering.
Jeppe Revall Frisvad does research in how to compute the appearance of a material from its content declaration and its physical and chemical properties. He also does research in general to find faster and better physically based methods for realistic image synthesis (rendering). His research has applications in graphics for computer games and movies, development of digital prototypes as well as visualisation for material design, training simulators, and architecture.
|1999 - 2004||M.Sc. in Engineering (general field: applied mathematics) - DTU Informatics and Mathematical Modelling|
|2004 - 2008||Ph.D. in Computer Graphics - DTU Informatics|
|2008 - 2009||Education in University Teaching at DTU - LearningLab DTU|
|2011 -||Associate Professor (DTU) - Technical University of Denmark, DTU Informatics|
|2008 - 2011||Assistant Professor (DTU) - Technical University of Denmark, DTU Informatics|
|2007 - 2008||Developer - Dalux|
|2008 - 2008||Software Development Engineer (MDCC) - Microsoft, Development Center Copenhagen|
- Jan. 2007, University of California, San Diego, USA : Worked on a research project with Professor Henrik Wann Jensen.
- Jun. 2006 - Aug. 2006, University of Otago, New Zealand : Worked on a research project with Professor Geoff Wyvill.
- One of two prizes for covering research related traveling expenses. Prize awarded by AEG Elektronfonden in 2006.
- One of ten student scholarships for participation in the Game Developers Conference Europe (GDCE) 2005 awarded by the International Game Developers Association (IGDA).
- Ph.D. scholarship granted by DTU in 2004.
CV and publications
- E-pub ahead of print
Publication: Research - peer-review › Journal article – Annual report year: 2016
Publication: Research - peer-review › Conference abstract in proceedings – Annual report year: 2015
Non-Invasive Assessment of Dairy Products Using Spatially Resolved Diffuse Reflectance Spectroscopy.
Publication: Research - peer-review › Journal article – Annual report year: 2015
Additional searchable ISSN (Electronic): 1557-7368
Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., United States
BFI (2015): BFI-level 2, ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed yes
Additional searchable ISSN (Electronic): 1432-2315
BFI (2015): BFI-level 1, ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed yes
A K/Peters, Ltd.
BFI (2015): BFI-level 1, ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed no
Place of employment
Latest activities and conferences