Current activities include:
- Head of Maritme Service - the land-based management of R/V DANA and the other vessels, including acivities for the Designated Person Ashore (DPA) and the Company Security Officer (CSO) functions.
- Coordinator in the Danish Centre for Marine Research (DCH) sekretariat, involving all Danish universities doing marine research and the Navy - see www.danskhavforskning.net
- Involved in the management team of the ERA-NET COFASP (Cooperation in Fisheries, Aquaculture and Sea food Processing). www.cofasp.eu
- Development of new monitoring concepts - for e.g. habitat mapping.
- Participating in ERVO (European Research Vessels Operators), and EUROFLEETS2 (EU FP7 project).
Previous experience includes the marine section of the United Nations Environment Programme, Division of Early Warning and Assessment (UNEP-DEWA) and National Environmental Research Institute of Denmark (NERI/DMU) -Dept. of Marine Ecology
Also publisher and owner of a private publishing company.
|2010 - 2013||Business Administration - Heriot-Watt University|
|1992 - 1999||Biology - University of Copenhagen|
|2014 -||Head of Maritime Service (DTU Aqua) - National Institute of Aquatic Resources, Maritime Service|
|2010 - 2014||Special Adviser (DTU Aqua) - National Institute of Aquatic Resources, Research Secretariat|
|2008 - 2010||Project coordinator (DTU Aqua) - National Institute of Aquatic Resources, Research Secretariat|
|2003 -||Publisher/Owner (Forlag1 (2005-2011)) - BIOS Publishing|
|2002 - 2004||Developer/Consultant - BIOS|
|2001 - 2002||Consultant (P-2 level) (UNEP /DEWA) - United Nations Environment Programme, Division of Early Warning and Assessment|
|1994 - 2000||Research assistant (NERI) - National Environmental Research Institute, Dept. of Marine Ecology|
Coordinator at Danish Centre for Marine Research with the participation of all Danish universities and institutes conducting marine research and the Danish Navy (since 2010).
Involved in the management team of the ERA-NET COFASP (Cooperation in Fisheries, Aquaculture and Sea food Processing)
- Member of the board of the Danish Zoological Society (2004-2007 and since 2010).
Dennis Lisbjerg short CV
Publication: Research › Poster – Annual report year: 2017
Publication: Communication › Conference abstract for conference – Annual report year: 2015
Reducing the impact of blue mussel (Mytilus edulis) dredging on the ecosystem in shallow water soft bottom areas
Publication: Research - peer-review › Journal article – Annual report year: 2014
Publication: Commissioned › Report – Annual report year: 2014
Publication: Commissioned › Report – Annual report year: 2013
Elsevier BV, Netherlands
BFI (2017): BFI-level 1, Scopus rating (2015): SJR 1.029 SNIP 0.779, ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed yes
ISSNs: 1616-1599, 0171-8630
Additional searchable ISSN (Electronic): 0171-8630
ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed no
Journal: Book series
ISSNs: 1052-7613, 1099-0755
Additional searchable ISSN (Electronic): 1099-0755
John Wiley & Sons Ltd., United Kingdom
BFI (2017): BFI-level 1, Scopus rating (2015): SJR 1.047 SNIP 0.972