PhD project: Energy storage and energy system integration
Main research areas:
- Optimization problems in the energy system (unit commitment, economic dispatch, optimal design size, and others).
- Solutions for integration between the electric power system and other parts of the energy system.
- Energy storage technologies focusing on options and technologies related to thermal energy storage.
- Investigation into future energy needs.
- Variability of renewable sources (wind & solar) as well as electrical and thermal loads.
- Laboratory testing of fuel cells on a small-scale system.
- Matlab; GAMS; STAR-CCM+ (CFD); EES
|2002 - 2007||BSc Electrical Engineering - Università degli Studi di Pavia, Pavia (Italy)|
|2006 - 2007||University Diploma in Hungarian Studies - University of Pécs – Balassi Institute, Budapest (Hungary)|
|2008 - 2010||MSc in Mechanical Engineering - KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm (Sweden)|
|2011 - 2014||PhD candidate - DTU - Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby (Denmark)|
|2006 - 2006||Trainee - CSE Srl, Pavia (Italy)|
|2008 - 2008||Engineer (consultant) - CSE Srl, Pavia (Italy)|
|2010 - 2010||Scholarship Holder - ABS Group, Stockholm (Sweden)|
Publication: Research - peer-review › Article in proceedings – Annual report year: 2012
Publication: Research - peer-review › Report chapter – Annual report year: 2012
Latest activities and conferences