Technical Information Center of Denmark
DTU Library, the Technical Information Center of Denmark, contributes
- to the realization of DTU’s mission and vision
- by securing an optimum information infrastructure and information service
- for both scientific and administrative processes
- and contributes to the study environment at DTU as well as interaction with our surroundings.
This challenge comprises the entire information cycle of DTU in which
- information from all over the world is put at the disposal of and communicated to the users of DTU
- the information must be applied and utilized so that - together with other scientific activities at DTU – it results in new information being generated by the university
- this new information is collected, documented, filed and preserved
- and made public and disseminated via efficient and credit awarding channels
- after which the impact of the research can be analyzed and estimated.
The mission of DTU Library can thus be translated into five focus areas:
- Securing DTU’s scientific information provision and communication.
- Collecting, documenting and filing the information produced by DTU including the appertaining cases and projects.
- Contributing to the publication and dissemination of DTU’s scientific information and carry out analyses of the output and impact of the university.
- Contributing to an inspiring and attractive study environment at DTU.
- Contributing to DTU’s interaction with the surroundings and public image.
The mission and the four user segments of DTU Library are illustrated below.
Inherited coding variants at the CDKN2A locus influence susceptibility to acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in children
Publication: Research - peer-review › Journal article – Annual report year: 2015
Publication: Communication › Sound/Visual production (digital) – Annual report year: 2015
Publication: Communication › 2D/3D (physical products) – Annual report year: 2015
Activity: Participation in council, board, committee and network › Membership in research network
Activity: Participation in conference/workshop/course/seminar › Participation in workshop, seminar, course
Activity: Participation in conference/workshop/course/seminar › Organisation of and participation in conference
ISSNs (Electronic): 1901-7588
ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed no
ISSNs: 1904-1969, 0106-0503
ISSNs (Electronic): 1901-1903
Danmarks Forskningsbiblioteksforening, Denmark
ISI indexed (2013): ISI indexed no, BFI (2008): BFI-level 1
Latest activities and conferences