Office for Private & Public Sectors Services
The office develops the administrative framework for DTU’s public sector consultancy and coordinates central efforts. The office is responsible to the Director for Public Sector Consultancy, Niels Axel Nielsen, who holds the transverse responsibility of the DTU management in the field.
Tasks undertaken by the Office of Public Sector Consultancy include:
- Framework agreements with ministries about research-based public sector consultancy
- Contact to Danish and international public and private institutions
- Concept for the Public Sector Consultancy at DTU
- Planning and development of DTU’s Public Sector Consultancy
- Contact and coordination with DTU’s departments and contact persons
- Secretarial assistance to relevant committees etc.
- DTU Climate Change Technologies www.dtu.dk/climate
Publication: Research › Journal article – Annual report year: 1982
Most frequent journals