DTU Orbit is the official research database of the Technical University of Denmark, DTU.
DTU Orbit provides an overview of publications to which DTU employees have contributed. DTU Orbit also offers the possibility to cross search publications, projects, activities, department profiles and staff profiles.
All content is made available via DTU Orbit to internet search engines, such as Google.
|For DTU Employees|
- Add/edit research: MyPublications (requires DTU login).
- Add/edit DTU CV: DTU Basen (requires DTU login).
- DTU Orbit holds DTU publications from 1996 onwards. And publications made by:
- The former Risø National Laboratory from 1958.
- DTU Environment from 1966.
- DTU Aqua, DTU Food, DTU Veterinary, DTU Space and DTU Transport only from 2007 (merged with DTU in 2007).
- DTU Orbit also holds a limited number of publications from DTU before 1996 and from employees' previous employments.
- Full text
- DTU Orbit includes the full text when possible according to copyright policies.
- DTU PhD dissertations are available in full text from 2007.
For questions/enquiries regarding DTU Orbit or research registration at DTU, please contact email@example.com
DTU Orbit is provided by DTU Library.
- Copyright and moral rights for the publications made accessible in the public portal are retained by the authors and/or other copyright owners and it is a condition of accessing publications that users recognise and abide by the legal requirements associated with these rights.
- Users may download and print one copy of any publication from the public portal for the purpose of private study or research.
- You may not further distribute the material or use it for any profit - making activity or commercial gain
- You may freely distribute the URL identifying the publication in the public portal